Friday, April 5, 2013

Is Love Subjective?

I believe that love is both subjective and objective. I believe that love is subjective because our beliefs and attitudes affect how we feel about things. Love is also objective because of the natural hormones that we can not control like the feeling for our family. In my life, I have attempted to love some of my extended family. I am unable to love them as I love my close family. I still did things and treated them like I loved them just as much as my closer family. I believe that love is objective because of my inability to love them like my close family. I also believe that love is subjective because I still was able to love them because of the way I treated them. For these reasons, I believe that love is both subjective and objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate