Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thanking God for Your Abilities

Today I am going not going to talk about holiness, but instead I am going to something that happened last night. I am on the JV lacrosse team at my school and we had a game last night against a varsity team. We were playing in a close game and and right before halftime, one of our players ran over a player on the other team. He was injured on the field and we had to stop play for about 30 minutes. After a while, the ambulance showed up, and they had to cart him off the field and take him to the hospital. I am not sure what happened to the kid, but I think it was a head or neck injury. They said he couldn't feel his legs. I am praying for the kid and I have a greater appreciation for human life because of this incident. I am thankful for my ability to walk and to play lacrosse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate