Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Finding God in your Everyday Life


Many people are seeking to find God in their life. A good place to start is in prayer, reading the Bible, and looking to help others in any way possible. Prayer allows you to ask God for guidance in finding things around you.  As a Christian, you will grow in holiness and closer to God. By reading the Bible and putting others first you will begin to see God working in your life. I know when I am reading the Bible daily; I live a more enjoyable and happier life. Looking for the good in everything you do and helping others in every situation will help you find God in all things. When I attempt to help others in my everyday life, I find that I feel like I am growing closer to God. In order to find Christ in your everyday life, you should look for the good in every situation, pray, put the needs of others before your own, and reading scripture everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate